четверг, 23 декабря 2010 г.

Hobby

Tastes differ.Different people like different things,different people have different hobbies.
I go in for sports,I like kikboxing.
Sport is very important part of our life.Many people go in for sports,they jogging,walking,swimming,skating,skiing,train themselves in clubs and different sections.
Physical training is an important subject at school.Pupils play different games such as: football,basketball,volleyball and other.
I have been training for kikboxing 2 years.Kikboxing became very popular now.Everyone should do all he can to stay healthy and choose the sport he is interested in.I do not understand people who say that they like sport,byt they only watch sport on TV.
If one goes in for sports he feels much better,looks much better,sleeps much better.
Why do I go in for sports?Because I think that it is very important for a man to be a strong and well-built.My kind of sports is not for weak,because,you have to learn how to win but you should make a great effort.My favourite proverb says "A sound mind in sound body".
I am with my the best trainer.

2 комментария:

  1. Dear Philip,

    Happy New Year!
    Now, when you have more free time, visit our class site and do tasks!
    Read your friends' blogs and leave any comments!
    Have wonderful holidays!

    Yours,
    V.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi, Philip) Your hobby is original! It is unusually for me, and, buy the way, very interesting too. I think that it is important for you.
    Spend your holidays merrily*))
    Natasha.

    ОтветитьУдалить